Craft Beer Tour Guide (Location/Gdańsk)
Delicious Poland is a tour company that focuses on the culinary and cultural side of Poland. Our mission is to help travellers experience Poland and its flavours through local eyes. We believe that travel is about getting to know the local character by tasting food, drinking brews, and learning the stories behind them by chatting with local people.
We are looking for people with a passion for craft beer to be responsible for conducting craft beer tours in Gdańsk. You will lead groups of up to 12 people to 2 of Gdańsk's off-the-beaten-path pubs over the course of 3 hours. Our main focus is on beer scene in Poland, but your own personal stories and knowledge of Polish history would be a great asset. If you are an enthusiastic, positive and energetic person, who enjoys meeting new people, this is the job for you.
We are offering flexible working dates. You can consider this as a freelance job. The salary is dependent on the knowledge and experience of the candidate.
Tour starts 13:00 or 17:00 (depending on the request)
- Fluent English (B2 level). English is necessary for this job. Sorry, but this is not a position to help you improve your English skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Great public speaker and storyteller. You must be able to captivate, engage, and keep the interest of the group.
- Capable of multitasking and creative problem-solving.
- Have a positive attitude and ability to manage people
- Well-organised and reliable
- Flexible: this role will require some weekend shifts.
- Good knowledge of Polish culture and customs
- Prior experience in craft beer scene
- Guide small groups of 2-12 people on culinary tours in English (for a detailed description of the tours visit: www.deliciouspoland.com)
- Make arrangements before and after the tour and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Continually develop and enhance your knowledge
What we offer:
A potential dream job where you can meet new people from all over the world and enjoy good beer
A position working with a promising travel startup
How to apply:
If you think that you’re the person we’re looking for, please fill out the form below. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the position.