Join Gdansk Craft Beer Tour and get to know the happening craft beer scene in Gdansk as we sample a selection of Polish microbrews.
THE BASICS OF Gdansk CRAFT BEER TOUR
Price: PLN 190 / per person
Minimum Participants: 2 - Maximum Participants: 15 Private Tour option available
Starting Time: 1 pm or 5 pm / every day
Duration: 3 hours
WHAT IS Gdansk CRAFT BEER TOUR?
Let’s be clear — this is not a pub crawl. Great, let’s move on. Craft beer is definitely trendy and growing in popularity. However, it’s also a real craft and there’s a lot to learn and experience. In Poland these days, it seems like people just can’t get enough of these tasty beers. We’ll help you to avoid tourist traps and experience great bars where locals who care about beer hang out. On our tour, we’ll share these some of our favorite spots with you. You won’t have to wander the streets of Gdansk looking for a good pub, because on our craft beer tour we’ll share three of our favorite spots with you on this three-hour tour.
Do you consider yourself a craft beer expert? Great! We’ve got small-batch selections and we’ll tell you about the brewing process of each one. Are you new to the world of craft beer? That’s fine too. Anyone can enjoy these unique Polish beers! On the tour your guide will explain the different types of beer and the brewing processes. While it’s true that we will be sampling a selection of beers on this tour, we aren’t here to get drunk, but to experience what Polish craft beer has to offer. We’ll share the tastes of these different drinks, as well as the stories and brewing processes behind them. Drinks will be accompanied be some light snacks, and we’ll take our time and have a chat at each different locations. This experience is sure to engage all of your senses as we walk, talk, drink, and get to know each other on this three-hour tour where we’ll sample 10 different tasty beers.
We can’t wait to share our city with you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Guide – You will have a guide who is passionate about craft beer and knowledgeable about different styles of beer, the brewing process, and the culture of beer drinking in Poland.
- Pubs – We will visit 3 different pubs that serve Polish craft beer. You’ll discover hidden gems that you might never find on your own.
- Beer – Our degustation will consist of 10 different craft beers, and we try to save the best for last!
- Snack – You will be served light snacks (in some of places) that pair well with the beer.
- Tips and Advice – Your guide will give you some personalized recommendations for how to enjoy the rest of your stay. We’ll tell you about some more great local spots to visit for food, entertainment, and sightseeing.
- Summary – Each guest will get a summary of the tour to help you remember the places we have visited and the beers we have tried.
GOOD TO KNOW
- We offer the tour in English. Tour in different languages available on request.
- The tour lasts app. 3 hours.
- We run private tours for smaller or larger groups. Just contact us to explain your needs, and we will do our very best to work with you.
- We can accommodate more than a group of 12 people on our tour. Please contact us if your group is larger than 12 people.
- This is not a pub crawl. Our focus is on the quality of the beer, not the quantity.
- If you have any allergies, we need to know. Please tell us about any allergies ahead of time.
- All places visited during the tour are in waking distance. The walking will be very manageable for most people. If you have mobility issues or are otherwise concerned about the walk, please talk to us about it ahead of time.
- When booking the tour, please make sure that your email address and phone number are correct. We need to be able to get in touch with you!
- Payment should be done online.
(For general questions, please see FAQ)
In front of Fontanna Neptuna
Address: Dluga Street