THE BASICS OF THE BIKE&BITE TOUR
Price: PLN 190 / per person
Starting Time: 1 pm / every day
Minumum Participants: 4 - Maximum Participants: 8 Private Tour option available
WHAT IS BIKE&BITE TOUR?
We love planning walking food tours of our favorite cities, but there are some tasty places we’ve never before been able to include on our tours — they’re too distant for an easy stroll, but they’re too marvelous to miss. To help our guests reach these places, we’ve combined eating with our other favorite activity: bicycling.
Krakow’s beautiful streets and squares are ideal for bicycle travel, and many visitors enjoy bike tours during their stay. However, don’t mistake the Bike & Food Tour for your typical tourist-parade bike tour, the kind that focuses on sites of textbook-worthy historical significance. The architecture and monuments of Krakow are breathtaking, but they belong to the past. We’d rather introduce you to the living, delicious present.
If you join us on our Bike & Food Tour, you’ll visit a side of Krakow that few tourists ever get to see, let alone taste. We cycle through five different areas of the city, from the bustling downtown to rarely-visited outer neighborhoods. Among these areas, we taste a total of 11-13 distinct dishes, ending with local craft beer and a decadent dessert. Our carefully-curated selection of bites reveals all the facets of Krakow’s culinary scene, from traditional dishes to the best of the young, modern foodie scene. While exploring Krakow through its tastes, you’ll visit a wide variety of hotspots, including outdoor markets, beloved street-food stalls, on-trend food trucks, and a hip area full of cool cafes and bistros.
Of course, there’s more to our Bike & Food Tour than bikes and food alone. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with locals and make lasting memories in a magical place. We hope you’ll come along.
WHAT IS INCLUDED THE BIKE&BITE TOUR?
- Guide — Each tour is led by a friendly guide. We’re passionate about food, so much so that we’ve dedicated our lives to learning about it, and we can’t wait to share our stories with you.
- Exploration — We visit 5 different areas of Krakow, from the bustling downtown to village-like neighborhoods.
- Food — You’ll get to try 11 to 13 different dishes, including dessert. Come hungry, and don’t worry about the calories — you’ll be burning off plenty of them!
- Beer — We couldn’t show you Krakow’s food scene without introducing you to some beer. You’ll try a local craft brew near the end of the tour.
- Water — It’s important to stay hydrated when you’re biking hard and eating hard! We’ll provide water to all our guests.
- Tips & Advice — Your guide will give you our foodie map and share personalized recommendations about how to enjoy your stay in Krakow. We’ll listen to your tastes and tailor our food, entertainment, and sightseeing recommendations just for you.
- Summary — Each guest will get a summary of the tour to help remember the places we visited and the foods we tried.
GOOD TO KNOW
- The tour is run in Krakow.
- We offer the tour in English. Tour in different languages available on request.
- This is not your typical bike tour focusing on historical sites and monuments. We explore Krakow through its tastes, not its tombs.
- Bike rental is included in the price. If you have a bike, please let us know.
- The tour lasts app. 3 h.
- We cycle app. 8 km. We make frequent stops and never leave anyone behind, but you may want to consider a walking tour if you don’t feel up to cycling for this long.
- Please arrive hungry. Eleven to thirteen dishes is a lot of food, and this tour can easily take the place of lunch.
- We run private tours for smaller or larger groups. Just contact us to explain your needs, and we will do our very best to work with you.
- Please let us know ahead of time if you have any food allergies.
- When booking the tour, please make sure that your email address and phone number are correct. We need to be able to get in touch with you.
- You can make the payment either online or cash.
(For general questions, please see our FAQ)