Join us for Krakow cooking class and and learn how to make pierogi directly from Polish grandmother with over 50 years of experience!
THE BASICS OF pıerogı cookıng class
Price: 300 Zloty / per person
Minimum Participants: 2 - Maximum Participants: 8 Private Tour option available
Starting Time: Every Day- Anytime between 10 am- 9 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Available only in Krakow
Contact us and get quote for bigger groups / Private class option available
WHAT IS PIEROGI COOKING CLASS?
The Delicious Krakow Pierogi Class is a 3-hour cooking class in a local family-owned restaurant. There’s nothing like an authentic, handmade meal for really getting to know a place, and it’s even better when you get to help with the cooking.
When you join us for our pierogi cooking class, you’ll be welcomed into a beloved mom-and-pop restaurant with open arms. Your teacher has over 50 years experience making pierogi, including the 3000 she rolls, cuts, and shapes by hand every Christmas! She'll let you in on the best-kept secrets of her pierogi recipe, refined over a lifetime of trial and error. You'll even learn the detailed technique involved in making perfectly toothsome pierogi dough, by far the trickiest part of the process.
We’ll all make this traditional dish with our own hands, but you’ll be so busy enjoying yourself that you won’t even break a sweat. We’ll regale you with stories about the history and culture of Polish cuisine, share cooking tips that we learned from our grandmothers, taste a little vodka, and have a great time.
Even if you’re an inexperienced cook, you shouldn’t be intimidated by the prospect of making your own pierogi. This experience is for everyone, from amateur chefs to college students who can barely make toast. You’ll be given all the materials, equipment, instruction, and support to get the job done. Thanks to the teacher's secret tricks, our class's pierogi never fails to please.
During this 3-hour class, you’ll be making 3 different types of pierogi – 2 traditional and sweet. We keep the groups small so that each participant can get individual attention. This makes for more delicious pierogi and better conversation.
If you’re ready to taste the authentic flavors of Poland, spend time in a beloved local restaurant, and learn a skill that you can use over and over again, then book your cooking class now.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE prıce?
- Pierogi Master– The class is run by a Polish grandmother who has over 50 years of experience making these unctuous dumplings.
- Food and Drink – We will guide you in the preparation of three different types of pierogi. Wine/beer (2 glasses), soft drink, water and snacks are included in the price. Of course, you get to taste the pierogi that you have made :)
- Tips and Advice – We will give our foodie map, cookbook as well as personalized recommendations for how to enjoy the rest of your stay. We’ll tell you about some wonderful local spots to visit for food, entertainment, and sightseeing.
GOOD TO KNOW
- We offer the class in English. Tour in different languages available on request.
- We have a special pack for families with children. Please contact us.
- We keep groups small for a more personalized and intimate experience. If you have a larger group, please contact us to explain your needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you have food allergies, we need to know. Please tell us about any allergies ahead of time.
- When booking the class, please make sure that your email address and phone number are correct. We need to be able to get in touch with you!
- The class is available only in Krakow.
- The payment should be made online.
(For general questions, please see our FAQ)