Bring your passion and we’ll cook a famous Polish dish. Learn how to make pierogi from a teacher with over 50 years of experience!
THE BASICS OF pıerogı cookıng class
Price: 600 PLN (1-2 p), 750 PLN (3p), 850 PLN (4p)
Starting Time: Every Day- Anytime between 10 am- 9 pm
Contact us and get quote for bigger groups
Private class option available
WHAT IS PIEROGI COOKING CLASS?
The Delicious Poland Pierogi Class is a 3-hour cooking class in a local family-owned restaurant. There’s nothing like an authentic, handmade meal for really getting to know a place, and it’s even better when you get to help with the cooking.
When you join us for our pierogi cooking class, you’ll be welcomed into a beloved mom-and-pop restaurant with open arms. Your teacher has over 50 years experience making pierogi, including the 3000 she rolls, cuts, and shapes by hand every Christmas! She'll let you in on the best-kept secrets of her pierogi recipe, refined over a lifetime of trial and error. You'll even learn the detailed technique involved in making perfectly toothsome pierogi dough, by far the trickiest part of the process.
We’ll all make this traditional dish with our own hands, but you’ll be so busy enjoying yourself that you won’t even break a sweat. We’ll regale you with stories about the history and culture of Polish cuisine, share cooking tips that we learned from our grandmothers, taste a little vodka, and have a great time.
Even if you’re an inexperienced cook, you shouldn’t be intimidated by the prospect of making your own pierogi. This experience is for everyone, from amateur chefs to college students who can barely make toast. You’ll be given all the materials, equipment, instruction, and support to get the job done. Thanks to the teacher's secret tricks, our class's pierogi never fails to please.
During this 3-hour class, you’ll be making 3 different types of pierogi – 2 traditional and sweet. We keep the groups small so that each participant can get individual attention. This makes for more delicious pierogi and better conversation.
If you’re ready to taste the authentic flavors of Poland, spend time in a beloved local restaurant, and learn a skill that you can use over and over again, then book your cooking class now. We can’t wait to teach you about real Polish cuisine in the heart of our city!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PIEOGI COOKING CLASS?
- Pierogi Master– The class is run by a woman who has over 50 years of experience making these unctuous dumplings
- Food and Drink – We will guide you in the preparation of three different types of pierogi .We’ll also be tasting a little vodka while we chat about food culture and Polish cooking tips. Water, soft drink, 2 wine or beer and snacks also included the price.
- Tips and Advice – We will give our foodie map, cookbook as well as personalized recommendations for how to enjoy the rest of your stay. We’ll tell you about some wonderful local spots to visit for food, entertainment, and sightseeing.
- Transportation– We will pick you up from where you're staying and take you to the restaurant.
GOOD TO KNOW
- We offer the class in English. Tour in different languages available on request.
- We keep groups small for a more personalized and intimate experience. If you have a larger group, please contact us to explain your needs and we will do our best to accommodate you. Keep in mind that the class is held in a local home, so the number of participants per class is limited.
- If you have food allergies, we need to know. Please tell us about any allergies ahead of time.
- When booking the tour, please make sure that your email address and phone number are correct. We need to be able to get in touch with you!
- Bring your passion and we’ll cook a famous Polish dish. Make pierogi with us and experience a Polish home.
- The payment should be made online.
(For general questions, please see our FAQ)