Join our Wroclaw Craft Beer Tour and sample some of the best Polish craft beers while visiting the best bars in Wroclaw!
THE BASICS OF wroclaw CRAFT BEER TOUR
Price: PLN 190 / per person
Minimum Participants: 2 - Maximum Participants: 12 Private Tour option available
Starting Time: 1 pm or 5 pm / every day
Duration: 3 hours
WHAT IS Wroclaw CRAFT BEER TOUR?
This tour is all about appreciating beer and it is definitely not a pub crawl. We want to share the best of our local microbreweries with you, not just get wasted. With its young, trendy vibe, it’s no surprise that craft beer is taking off in Wroclaw. New places are opening all the time and it can be difficult to know which places to try. If you want to experience the best Polish craft beers, you’ll need to go to the right places, which is why we’ve selected three of our favorite bars to share with you on this tour. We’ll share more than just the drinks, including a taste of the local culture and plenty of information about different brewing techniques, breweries, and traditions.
During this three hour tour we’ll walk and talk, sampling 10 different beers, accompanied by light snacks. Whether you’re a craft beer aficionado or newbie, we’ve got something for everyone! We’ve got a great selection of small-batch local beers for you to try and we’ll share information about what makes each one special. We guarantee that everyone will leave with a better understanding of the Polish craft beer scene. Even though this is a beer tour, it is not about getting drunk. We want you to really enjoy each beer and pay attention to what makes it special. We’ll be sharing beer, culture, and company, but if you’re looking for a pub crawl then this isn’t the tour for you. Our tour is three hours getting to know the city, the culture, and each other while sampling and learning about the best of Polish craft beer as we sample 10 different beers at three different bars.
We can’t wait to share this experience with you!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Guide – You will have a guide who is passionate about craft beer and knowledgeable about different styles of beer, the brewing process, and the culture of beer drinking in Poland.
- Pubs – We will visit 3 different pubs that serve Polish craft beer. You’ll discover hidden gems that you might never find on your own.
- Beer – Our degustation will consist of 10 different craft beers, and we try to save the best for last!
- Snack – You will be served light snacks (in some of places) that pair well with the beer.
- Tips and Advice – Your guide will give you our foodie map and some personalized recommendations for how to enjoy the rest of your stay. We’ll tell you about some more great local spots to visit for food, entertainment, and sightseeing.
- Summary – Each guest will get a summary of the tour to help you remember the places we have visited and the beers we have tried.
GOOD TO KNOW
- We offer the tour in English. Tour in different languages available on request.
- The tour lasts app. 3 hours.
- We run private tours for smaller or larger groups. Just contact us to explain your needs, and we will do our very best to work with you.
- We can accommodate more than a group of 12 people on our tour. Please contact us if your group is larger than 12 people.
- This is not a pub crawl. Our focus is on the quality of the beer, not the quantity.
- If you have any allergies, we need to know. Please tell us about any allergies ahead of time.
- All places visited during the tour are in waking distance. The walking will be very manageable for most people. If you have mobility issues or are otherwise concerned about the walk, please talk to us about it ahead of time.
- When booking the tour, please make sure that your email address and phone number are correct. We need to be able to get in touch with you!
- Payment should be made online.
(For general questions, please see FAQ)
In front of Mc Donald's in Old Town
Address: Rynek 30