Join our Krakow Craft Beer Tour and have a closer look into Poland’s growing craft beer scene, and taste some delicious craft beers from Polish microbreweries.
THE basıcs OF Krakow craft beer tour
Price: PLN 190 / per person
Minimum Participants: 2 - Maximum Participants: 12 Private Tour option available
Starting Time: 1 pm or 5 pm / every day
Duration: 3 hours
WHAT IS Krakow CRAFT BEER TOUR?
Firstly, let's agree - this is not a Pub Crawl. Craft beer is hip and cool, but it is also real, cherished, and phenomenally exciting for many people. In Poland, many can’t get enough. But just like everywhere else, you can find “craft beer” joints and you can find real places with real people who care about brewing real beer. You just need a local to show you where the genuine spots are to be found.
Travel the streets of Poland in search of the best craft beer pubs. Of course, you won’t have to search very hard because we have already picked out 3 top spots and some excellent beers to try in each location. But you can still feel like an adventurer as you soak up the atmosphere and culture of Poland’s streets and pubs on this 3-hour guided tour.
Craft beer geek? Perfect! We’ll be tasting unique beers brewed in small batches, and we will discuss what makes each special. Don’t know the first thing about craft beer? You’ll love this tour too! Throughout the tour, your guide will tell you about different types of beer and how they are brewed.
We are going to sample a lot of delicious beer on this tour, but the goal is not to get drunk and this isn’t a pub crawl. This experience is all about the tastes, smells, and stories of beer. We will provide some light snacks, and we will relax and have a nice chat in each location.
Come along with us for an experience that occupies all your senses. Engage your taste buds, your brain, and your soul on this 3-hour walking, talking, and tasting tour where we will have the amazing opportunity to try 10 different expertly crafted beers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN the prıce?
- Guide – You will have a guide who is passionate about craft beer and knowledgeable about different styles of beer, the brewing process, and the culture of beer drinking in Poland.
- Pubs – We will visit 3 different pubs that serve Polish craft beer. You’ll discover hidden gems that you might never find on your own.
- Beer – Our degustation will consist of 10 different craft beers, and we try to save the best for last!
- Snack – You will be served light snacks (in some of places) that pair well with the beer.
- Tips and Advice – Your guide will give you our foodie map and some personalized recommendations for how to enjoy the rest of your stay. We’ll tell you about some more great local spots to visit for food, entertainment, and sightseeing.
- Summary – Each guest will get a summary of the tour to help you remember the places we have visited and the beers we have tried.
GOOD TO KNOW
- We offer the tour in English. Tour in different languages available on request.
- The tour lasts app. 3 hours.
- We run private tours for smaller or larger groups. Just contact us to explain your needs, and we will do our very best to work with you.
- We can accommodate more than a group of 12 people on our tour. Please contact us if your group is larger than 12 people.
- This is not a pub crawl. Our focus is on the quality of the beer, not the quantity.
- If you have any allergies, we need to know. Please tell us about any allergies ahead of time.
- All places visited during the tour are in waking distance. The walking will be very manageable for most people. If you have mobility issues or are otherwise concerned about the walk, please talk to us about it ahead of time.
- When booking the tour, please make sure that your email address and phone number are correct. We need to be able to get in touch with you!
- Payment should be done online.
(For general questions, please see FAQ)
MEETING POINT IN KRAKOW
In front of Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga) in Kazimierz district.
Address: Szeroka 24